Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pantry of Shame

Anyone who knows me knows my interest in healthy eating and nutrition.  I always like it when food companies do what they can to make it easier for people to make healthy choices when choosing what to eat, especially when it comes to fruit and vegetables.  I never deny my children fruit when they ask for it, and do all I can to incorporate fruits and veggies into their daily diet.

I also like to think I am a steward of the environment.  We recycle, I use homemade or green friendly cleaning products, we but organic and try to purchase products with low packaging.

So when I saw this clip on The Daily Show, I was shocked.  I wonder the thought process behind this "improvement."  See for yourself.


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Intro - Pantry of Shame
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment