Thursday, June 9, 2011

Paul Revere Rides Again

Being a born and raised Bay State-er (that's Massachusetts to y'all), I grew up knowing a lot about the early history of New England.  Most of us here could recite the Ballad of Paul Revere from a young age.  You know the one..."Listen my children and you shall hear / of the midnight ride of Paul Revere."

So when a certain possible Presidential candidate traipsed through Boston and mangled an important historical even in the building of America, I was appalled.  I was even more appalled when the same said person went on television to defend her statements by saying that she didn't mess up; that she was correct in her interpretation of the events.

So when I watched this segment from The Colbert Report, lets just say, I was more than pleased.  In fact, both my husband and I practically peed our pants from laughing!


No comments:

Post a Comment